The #EMWest2020 National EM Workshop wrapped up on the evening of Thursday the 13th. Thanks and congratulations to everyone involved in making it a success.
We will work closely with the workshop’s organizers to post all the sessions here on EM4Fish just as soon as they are available.
Although the National Electronic Monitoring Workshop in Renton, Washington this upcoming week (February 12-13, 2020) is at capacity, here are some ways you can still participate:
- Join remotely via webinar! Here is the information you need:
- Webinar Access (presentation slides & audio only): Wednesday, February 12th & Thursday, February 13th 9am-5pm PT:Meeting link: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://noaanmfs-meets.webex.com/noaanmfs-meets/j.php?MTID%3Dmb03ade95fa90c40197f457c2175aa316&sa=D&ust=1581426120530000&usg=AOvVaw1ii1bNMDaGGkhv5UkJCBOwMeeting number: 905 081 931Password: noaa
- View the pre-workshop information. Click here to view the detailed agenda, national electronic technology policies, EM program overviews, service providers, and more.
- Review the East Coast workshop. The agenda and information from the National EM Workshop in November can be found here. East Coast workshop presentations can be found in the EM4Fish Library.
- Stay connected! Tweet us at @EM4Fish, follow our updates from the workshop, and include #EM4Fish in your posts.